Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Me in 200 words and more

I am Kyle Yu. I am a student of Whitney Young and I love music, sneakers, science. I was born in Chicago in the December of 1998 on the 28th. I grew up around the Chinatown area, then I moved farther away in Bridgeport where I now live. As a kid, my main focus on life was music, sports, and school. I loved music at a young age. I played the piano at age 4, and I still do. I listen to Hip Hop and R&B on a daily basis, but when I do homework, I stay close to my beginnings and listen to classical music. Music has affected my life in good and bad ways. I have won prizes and competition playing at competitions and I made a name for myself for a few years, but it drives me crazy. EDM has gotten me all hyped and crazy.

I love sports. Especially basketball and soccer. Soccer is my favorite sport considering I have been playing soccer since I was 5, and I love basketball because I played as long as I remember. Sports has been a crucial reason why I actually go outside. I'm so lazy often I don't want to do anything. But give me a basketball or a soccer ball, I'm gone. I play goalie or offense when I play soccer, and forward mainly when playing basketball.

Now school, it is part of everyone in America's lives at one point. Especially growing up in a very traditional Chinese family with high expectations. I like school surprisingly, maybe because I understand the value of education on a level not many people see. There are consequences to not doing good in school, and because I realize those consequences, I fear what happens if I make mistakes. I might just be really nerdy, but I try to work my hardest to avoid those problems in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment